UAW LOCAL 863 SPECIAL ELECTION NOTICE
Attention: All Members of UAW Local 863
There will be an Election on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 to fill the current vacant position of VICE PRESIDENT (1) to be elected.
Listed below are the names of the Candidates, as the names will appear on the ballot:
1-A Bill Stoeckel
1-B Uhuru (Israel) Yisrael
1-C Calvin W. Wohlford
1-D Bill Hickman
1-E Susan Cahall
All UAW Local 863 Members, who are in good standing, are eligible to vote.
A photo identification is required to vote. Voting will be by paper-ballot.
The Local 863 Election Committee will run the voting process.
Voting Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Voting Time: 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Voting Location: Sharonville Unit (Alcove Room)
• ACTIVE Members will vote at the Sharonville Plant (Alcove Room) from 5:30am to 8:30pm.
• Members who are on medical will vote at the Sharonville Plant (Alcove Room) from 5:30am to 8:30pm.
• Laid off Members, who are eligible to vote, will vote at UAW Local 863 Union Hall from 7:00am to 4:30pm.
• Terminated Members, who are eligible to vote, will vote at UAW Local 863 Union Hall from 7:00am to 4:30pm.
• RETIRED Members will vote at UAW Local 863 Union Hall from 7:00am to 4:30pm.
Absentee Ballots are available only for Members who will be out of town on assigned Union Business or assigned Company Business on April 2, 2019. A request for an Absentee Ballot must be made in writing before Election Day, April 2, 2019 and addressed to the UAW Local 863 Election Committee, 10708 Reading Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45241. Absentee Ballots must be returned to UAW Local 863 Election Committee, 10708 Reading Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45241, prior to the start of the election on April 2, 2019.
Candidates and Members:
• Be advised there will be no campaigning within fifty (50) feet of the polling area.
• Please no loitering inside the polling area after you have voted.
• No campaign literature, pens, pencils or the like will be allowed in the polling area.
• Please remember to conduct yourselves in a safe and courteous manner.
In the event of a tie vote, a coin toss will determine the winner.
Members of UAW Local 863 who are in good standing are eligible to vote.
Members who are not in good standing are not eligible to vote.
If necessary, a Run-off Election will be held on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at the same times and locations listed above. Absentee Ballots will be available, as soon as possible, if Member will be out of town on assigned Union Business or assigned Company Business on the day of the run-off election.